History"Quality Construction Since 1979"
Founder, Dennis Graham, began his construction career in 1976 constructing residential homes in the Cartersville, GA area. Throughout the next 20 years, he progressed to developing subdivisions which include Copperfield Subdivision, Etowah Ridge Subdivision, and Stonebridge Subdivision, all in the Cartersville/Bartow County area. Dennis began to
transition from residential construction to solely commercial construction in 1998. At this time Graham Commercial Contractors, LLC was incorporated as a Georgia licensed General Contractor headquartered in Cartersville, GA.
As the company continued to grow, Dennis’ sons, Jeremy and Josh, and his daughter-in-law, Danielle, joined the family business. Since the company’s inception, it has grown to a full-service family-owned and operated commercial contracting firm providing pre construction, design-build, general contracting, renovation, and construction management services in the northwest Georgia area.
Contact us for a free quote for any of your commercial construction or remodel needs! No job is too big. No job is too small. We look forward to working with you!
- Current Georgia Commercial Builders License
- Fully Insured
- On-Site Supervisors
- 30 Hour Occupational Safty and Heath Card (OSHA)
- American Red Cross Card (First Aid & Adult CPR)
- Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Card (Level IA Certified Personnel)
- 20+ Years Experience in Contracting
- AutoCAD Capabilities
- Detailed Bidding and Invoicing
- Pre-engineered Building Distributor
- Active Member of the Chamber of Commerce
- Yearly Winner of the pre-engineered Annual Volume Award
- Winner of the City of Cartersville, Community Embracement Award
- Design Build Group
Copyright © 2019 Graham Commercial Contractors. All Rights Reserved.